SportsDock at UEL,
University of East London,
4-6 University Way,
London E16 2RD
This is the superb University of East London recreation centre at the end of Royal Albert Way right next to the famous Royal Albert Dock.
- 11 minutes drive from the north portal of Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 minutes from the A13 junction with the North Circular Road
- Six bus routes 101, 262, 366, 376, 474, 678 pass the door or nearby
- 5 minutes walk from Cyprus DLR station (walk through the university), 3 minutes from Galleon’s Reach, crossing a busy road.
- DLR Interchange to all parts of London, suburbs and main stations from Stratford station.
The roundabout outside is quite large with several exits. Take the one AFTER the Woolwich Ferry exit. It is a narrow, single lane exit called University Way. Pass under the DLR and the entrance is then to the right, back under the DLR.
Press the button to request the barrier to be raised. During competitions you may be directed to the main car park inside the University. Parking is free.