Greycoat Street, junction with Rochester Street and Greycoat Lane SW1P 2QD
NB NOT Westminster School. The Sports Centre is in a different location
- Parking. It is strongly recommended to park on the outskirts of London and take the tube. There are no parking restrictions at weekends in local streets and there is no Congestion Charge at the weekend but the one way system is awkward. Older vehicles, especially diesels, will be subject to the ULEZ (£20) which is applied 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- From St James’s Underground on the Circle/District Lines.
- From the East, eg Charing Cross, Use the exit nearest the front of the train
- From the West (Victoria) use rear most exit
- Exit onto Palmer Street. Turn left.
- Cross over Caxton Street and continue down a narrow street/alley (still Palmer Street) to Victoria Street
- Cross Victoria St (busy), continue down Artillery Road. Follow to the left. Cross at large roundabout, First right exit into Rochester Row. Cross and keep to left and turn into Greycoat Street. The hall is on the left opposite the junction with Rochester Street.
- 9 minutes walk
- If Palmer Street exit is closed on a Sunday, you will take main exit to Broadway. Turn Right. Turn Right again into Victoria Street. Continue and turn Left into Artillery Road and continue as above.
- From Victoria Main Line and Underground Station on Victoria and Circle/District Lines
- Exit either station and turn to face Apollo Theatre. Turn right along Wilton Street
- First left at complex junction that goes under an office building and turn right onto Vauxhall Bridge Road.
- Continue a while, cross Francis Street. Continue Vauxhall Bridge Road. Turn Left into Rochester Row, Foxtons on the corner). Continue then right into Rochester Street
- Westminster Hall is at the end of Rochester Street junction with Greycoat Street/GreyCoat Lane
- 10 minutes walk.
- Bus 507 runs from Waterloo Station to Victoria and vice versa. It stops just before Rochester Row.