- FIE The international governing body
- FIE Youtube Channel
- British Fencing The national governing body
- England Fencing Wales, Scotland and others have theirs so England did too…
- Fencing.net A US based forum and fencing information resource
- The Worshipful Company of Cutlers Presents an annual award to a London Fencing Club
Fencing Kit suppliers
There are others but these have a good reputation with fencers.
Always ask for advice before buying especially as regulations change for different age groups
Be careful that any 2nd hand fencing clothing or masks bought through eBay, Amazon, etc., has the correct CEN markings.
The general rule is to buy cheap (but regulation) whites and the best blade you can afford. Whites can be upgraded piece by piece as required. A good blade, with maraging steel, will last a long time. We would not recommend ‘BF’ (A French brand) blades for beginners as a hard bend or two will lead to early breakage.